Monday, November 14, 2016

The recent uptick in spam telephone calls has me wanting to flip.  8 in the past week, 4 of them one day and 2 so far today.  STOOOOOP!  Does anyone seriously sell a life alert by annoying the f out of people?  And the dbags who are taking advantage of naive folks and stealing their money... you deserve a serious junk punt.

Not negative feedback this weekend, but I am left with lots of uncertainty and my mind - how she works - has me thinking about 100 different scenarios.  Since there was two showings an hour apart from one another we had an extra long time away from the house.  I was so grateful to have my Favorite Egg here to help out.  It allowed us the option to go into Petco and wander around a little bit.  Sure I _could_ do it by myself, but two dogs pulling on my arm if someone else doesn't keep their dog reasonably controlled is not a fun experience.

Iggle did not as I previously reported, have rotisserie turkey breast on Friday, but I did get a chicken.  We grubbed chicken, stuffing, sweet potatoes, corn casserole, and fresh made cranberry sauce.  Saturday, long after the showing, we headed to the Orchard for wing night w/ a few folks.  Sunday I cooked again, tossing a pork roast into the slow cooker with kraut and a side of mashed potatoes.  Today, here I am cooking again - mmm meatloaf!  I'm going to need to start working out again really soon, for obvious reasons.

No comments: