Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I've been on the waiting list for about a month now to get the furnaces inspected before winter.  To this point, no big deal because it hasn't really been winter, but it is a-comin.  AT lunch when I put the dogs out I stood in the garage waiting for the furnace for the apartment to kick over to blowing.  It never happened.  So, I went upstairs and turned up the temp a few degrees, I figured maybe it was just taking a while to warm up.  Much to my dismay it didn't budge while I was at work all afternoon.  I've now put another call in to the HVAC guy.  Good times.

Of course, there is a home warranty that I could, in theory, use - but guess if I do take the house off of the market for a few months I don't know how that would work, so I guess I'm just going to suck it up.  I do wish I knew something about these sorts of things so I'd stand a chance of trying to get it running on my own.  But alas, I am helpless when it comes to such matters.  I guess it is good that God gifted me that I can afford to bring someone in - if they are ever available to do so.

No comments: