Friday, November 11, 2016

The sun was out earlier, but it looks a bit overcast at the moment.  I am glad I got out there in time to enjoy the sun as it was still pretty cold in the sun.  Regardless, the poop is scooped and more leaves are mulched up.  The dining, kitchen, and bathroom floors are all scrubbed (hands and knees) too.

I heard that Giant Eagle is now doing rotisserie turkey breasts too.  I'm hoping this is true and the have some this evening.  If they're half as good as the chickens it's going to be a good night.  I'm going to do a Thanksgiving tease dinner.  Of course the girls won't be happy when I run out to hunt and gather.

I got my mystery case of wine from Last Bottle Wines today too.  (You get a $10 credit if you sign up to see their daily offers - click that link!)  Seems like a nice mix to what I got.  $120 for a case (12 bottles) which included 2 that were $30 items and 4 that were $18+ bottles - good deal!

No comments: