Wednesday, November 02, 2016

I'm always planning the next vacation, so it goes without saying that I need to get some activities booked for days in port.  I am happy to say we settled on what to do in the two main stops for our next trip and one is booked.  I've also been ordering Christmas presents this past week, so I feel like I'm making good progress on things that could keep me up at night.

The weather has been amazing this week. It's pretty hard to return to work after my lunchtime swing home when the car is reading in the 70s in November.  I know it won't last long.  Oh - the tomato plants I started from seed/fruit of last year's plants (and brought inside a week or so ago) finally offered me my very first red fruit!  I'm pretty excited, because the one that grew is definitely a sweet 100.  Not sure on the other plant just yet, we'll see if/when fruit starts to form how large it gets.

No comments: