Monday, November 21, 2016

I predicted tears when one of the places I really liked went to pending, and I have them.  It isn't even so much that the house sold - as there are three others that I feel could be solid contenders -- if only I could get my house sold.  Of course, I'm sitting here looking at timesheets with limited hours due to some hiccups in the system and feeling that panic too to compound it all - so yes, it brought tears.

I knew before I even got here I should have turned around and went back to bed.  First, thanks to the cold weather the tire sensors went off.  Yeah, my fault, I should have added more air before the weather turned.  So out into the cold and wind to add air.  My hair was a knotted mess by the time I was done.  But even that didn't turn off the sensor light - I'm hoping it will be off when I restart the car here again in a few minutes for lunch.  When I got to work (later than intended) the printers were jammed and not cooperating, which I needed to use to print papers that were out for our sign in logs, and the paper towel dispenser was also empty so I couldn't dry my hands after washing the toner mess from dicking with the printer off.  Yes.  I wanted to throw myself on the ground like a 3 year old.  Please no more adulting this week.

No comments: