Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saffy got to wear her red polka dot bathing suit today!  The Blair county dog park had an event in Altoona at my old stomping grounds, Prospect Pool.  We were only in there for a little over an hour but I am glad we went.  My arms are scratched and bruised from when she tried to climb me a few times, but we did do some real swimming and then she used me like an island as I walked around in the deeper part for a little while.  It wasn't too busy, which was good for me.  Saffy did well w/ the other dogs.  I didn't think she wouldn't, but you just never know with all of that stimulation, you know?

Of course we came home to another mess (sigh, we were only gone for 3 hours).  I'm at wit's end.  I am really starting to think it's partially age getting the best of Danika.

No comments: