Sunday, August 21, 2016

Last night I caught up with C and V to have an appetizer and a drink.  It was good to see them, but unfortunate to be under sad circumstances for their family.  I was worried the whole time I was gone about the mess I might come home to.  That's no way to live.  I got lucky.  Today all went relatively well while I was at church but there was definitely something in the crate, it wasn't anything definable. Maybe slobber?  But she had herself fairly soaked too.  She's making some progress on breaking the plastic and metal on the side of the crate.

I had good news in the afternoon, as a second showing was requested!  It was almost a quick turn around... but eventually got scheduled for early this week.  I've been praying to remain in faith and hope.  I've been praying that the people we are waiting for will come.  I've had others praying.  I've also been staying ready... making my bed each morning w/o anything scheduled and tentatively looking at my email for the feedback from that showing.  His will. His timing.  I continue to struggle with all of this.

Tonight I have an old friend swinging in as he passes through town on his way home from the Camaro Anniversary shindigs in Detroit.  I love that you can meet people through things like being a fan of Type O Negative that turn into long lasting friendships.  Dinner!

No comments: