Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Last night I got straight to work in the apartment. All is inventoried, the carpets are vacuumed, the bathroom is clean(er), the counters are wiped down, the floor is scrubbed, and everything is out to the curb in the hopes that they'll take more than I think tomorrow. After starting a load of laundry and a hot shower to avoid feeling skeevy after I headed to treat my hard work to some sushi.

When I got home I discovered that my computer is dead. Won't start. Light flashes once. Removing power/battery and trying to force/hard reboot nothing. Likely either the power supply or the motherboard. I'm not happy. It was one year old in June. I'm trying not to freak out. I'm going to take home another power supply as one last debug, but beyond that I'm at a loss. Thanks Dell (and Obama). I guess my hardware failure today wasn't as bad as the one that took down the office I connect to for a majority of my work.

For whatever reason the Mon-Tuesdays after a long weekend always suck extra hard.

No comments: