Thursday, April 07, 2016

It's "early", but I'm sitting.  This is going to be quite the busy weekend and I have a headache, so it is what it is.  I did finish washing down the rest of the living room tonight.  Everything on the one side was wiped down and re-arranged last night.  While the house is probably cleaner as a whole than it has ever been at one point in time it seems cluttered right now thanks to the odds and ends sitting around waiting for the right box to be put away in.

I slept quite well last night, probably thanks to Saffy.  I had already fallen asleep when I felt two little feet land on the edge of the bed.  In my head, when this happens I almost can hear her saying "Mummy, can I sleep with you?  I had a bad dream." So I invited her up, we cuddled, I zonked, she zonked.

In other progress, my master craftsman friend Mr. Law stopped in as he is going to be my hero on the doors for the bathroom storage area.  I have complete and utter faith it is going to turn out awesome and I'm psyched. I also spoke to my real estate agent.  We're scheduled for Tuesday, so I have a few more days to get things presentable to her for initial measuring, etc.

This week has been an emotional one, thanks probably to hormones on top of the big changes in my world and apprehensions with regard to things at work.  That and the few tears I had roll today are probably why the headache.  I'll get through.  I do believe I'm following what I'm being led to do at this time in my life.

No comments: