Sunday, April 03, 2016

I sat last night and worked on a game plan for each day this week... but I'm already behind on that.  I headed out to grab breakfast and to run to Home Depot before church.  For some dumb reason I decided to buy new towel and toilet paper holders for the bathroom.  Let's just say that no one uses the same attachment mechanisms so that meant I had to re-drill holes.  Where there is drilling there is filling.  I just sanded the spots I had to cover and I'm hoping to give them a little paint during the commercials (Walking Dead season finale you know).

I also picked up some ready-mix (concrete) that I'll be needing out back, but I need to get it in somewhere dry but out of the way until I make use.  I made it as far as the front porch and into garbage bags).  They're 80 lbs each, cut me a break.  Ok, I brought them in during a commercial too.  I also picked up a few other small items, but I couldn't get the bulbs I need for the low voltage lights since I can't get the old bulbs out to see what wattage I need.  It was an expensive trip for not finding half of what I went for.

The sun was out, but it was cold today.  I still packed up another car load in my efforts to put off other tasks and hauled it to my Favorite Egg's old place (that wasn't on my to do list).  So much stuff cleared out, but not the furniture that needs evacuated.  That's a whole other story.

I did start to put the bathroom back in order.  The new shower curtain is up on the new rod.  The shelves are back in and those items away.  I did scrub the floor, but since I am doing more drilling tomorrow that will need redone.  I can't believe I have a 100% neutral bathroom.

The stairs are scrubbed, as are the walls and ceiling going up them and the walls at the top of the stairs.  The kitchen walls and ceiling are also scrubbed, even behind and under the fridge - oh and the top of the fridge.

That sounds like a lot now that I typed it, but I don't feel like I got enough done today.  I did make those stuffed shells too - dinner was delightful.  Maybe the meals are extra good because I'm extra hungry from working my tail off all day.  I'm just impressed I'm not super sore yet... other than the bruises all over my arms.

No comments: