Monday, April 11, 2016

Done for the night and pretty much ready for my appointment with my real estate agent tomorrow after work, at least as ready as I need to be for our preliminary get together.  If it were photo day I'd be pulling an all nighter.

Tonight I washed down the walls in the dining room and moved things around in there a bit.  I also gathered up odds and ends into a catch all box downstairs and re-cleared the kitchen counter.  I gathered more garbage and organized a little more upstairs. The upstairs will need more work, no doubt, but I'm starting to see an end in sight up there.

As I wiped down the kitchen counter, I admit a desire to have such an easy time wiping things up.  Wherever I land, I need to find a way to live with less clutter.  Time to futilely search the house listings and get myself ready for bed.

No comments: