Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I quickly got "behind" on my scheduled plans for the week because I didn't have the spackling I thought I had here.  Last night I worked around on a few other tasks instead and picked up the goods on the way home tonight.  That work is done and tonight's scheduled sanding will push back to tomorrow.  That means I will be playing nimble with the hopes of crossing off everything scheduled for the week at some point during this week.  To try and get myself out ahead of the curve I'm going to wash down a couple of walls and some fans/lights.

I've scored a few more boxes, so that should help keep me packing up.  I keep thinking of other things to add to the list though, so... fingers crossed that I get ahead of schedule and the weather cooperates so I can do some work outside this weekend.

No comments: