Thursday, February 04, 2016

Another harassing automated call from AT&T today... even though earlier today the amount I forced through yesterday from my checking account was already showing as credited. I had to call them already twice this morning too - since the DirecTV payment was already showing as credited too - to try and get things combined (again). I was hung up on once, and when I called back the lady said she couldn't do anything because of the other person who was in my account, that I need to wait 24-48 hours and call back and we'll try again. Of course, the second lady only told me at after I was hung up on while hold (again) and she called me back.

GAH!

Anyone want to put money down that AT&T still auto-charges my credit card for another $100 tomorrow, and then they call me AGAIN? What a cluster.

No comments: