Saturday, November 21, 2015

Dear Kitchen Clock,
While I appreciate the work you do, I simply do not understand how you can eat through batteries the way you do.  I mean, you have a couple of gears and your task is pretty straightforward and simple.  I know it's not just you, as every clock before you did the same thing (and then they quickly stopped working properly), but I want to understand where the issue is.  I mean, the previous battery is still sitting on the table waiting to be properly disposed of and you've already burned through another.  At a minimum, can you stop leaving a grayish black smudge on my wall?  That would be super.

No comments: