Friday, August 28, 2015

Serafina came home on Wednesday night w/ a new tire and my wallet was instantly $200 lighter. Thank God I didn't have to replace all 4. I feel like I'm constantly looking for the "where" this happened and everything is suspect right now.

I booked a flight related to a cruise that will take me to visit my Sister's area, but that's so far off. When you can snag a round trip, direct flight for under $200 on an airline that gives you two free checked bags, you take it - no matter how far in advance it is. This of course has me thinking about vacations in general and wanting to find another to slate on the calendar, because heaven knows 2 isn't enough and it is a waste to not book one while onboard, so I need to be prepared for the next sailing. A beach would be really nice right about now, that's all I am saying.

No comments: