Thursday, August 06, 2015

I'm whooped.  I was off from work today to join my sista at Mom's in a welcome to the real estate market cleaning spree.  My legs are aching from running stairs, my calves and lower back are burning (probably from bending over and moving about cleaning baseboards), and my eyes are burning.  I still have one more full work day this week, but at least it will be behind a desk!

It's been a couple of days since I checked in so I also want to note that I had a very very pleasant surprise at work on Wednesday.  I do believe love how everything seems to come together.  I'm being coy, but I cannot fully blurt stuff out here at all times.  Suffice it to say that God is faithful to his promises and I'm seeing them in action.

The tomato plants are producing like crazy, but I'm managing to keep up with the sweet 100's.  Mental note, buy more of this plant next year, they are simply delightful.  I made a batch of pasta sauce on Tuesday night (using both some fresh big girls that all ripened at the same time on one of my plants and some tomatoes I had previously frozen from purchased tomatoes).  I also kicked in some previously frozen peppers and it turned out quite yummy.

No comments: