Sunday, August 09, 2015

Friday I came home from work and filled a garbage bag with weeds here at my place.  After dropping my sister back at the airport on Saturday morning I headed straight to my Favorite Egg's place in town and ended up with 4 more garbage bags, a dog food bag, and a bin full of yard waste gathered.  The hedges are trimmed and I got part way through edging and handling weeds that are growing up between the sidewalk, but the weed eater died, so I will need to take another pass some night this week to finish it up.  It looks so nice when things are freshly trimmed up.

Today I was up and to early church service so I could head to the Portage Summerfest.  I worked the information booth for a couple of hours and then was shifted to the ribbon fries.  Standing all day, I am once again whooped, but my muscles haven't totally gotten past the previous couple of days, so I don't know what I'll end up with tomorrow.  I've been sore enough that I'm uncomfortable laying in bed. I really need to get back to exercising.  The belly that is re-forming isn't a good thing either.

No comments: