Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I've been allowing the girls to sleep in the room with me once or twice a week.  Last night as we headed to bed I asked Saffy if I needed to buy her a bed for in the room (since she does remain banished from the bed unless it is the night before I change it).  The one I tuck under the bed is Danika's as it was originally purchased for her.  Imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up to find them, for the first time ever, sharing that bed.  It is a pretty good size, so this is ideal, but I've never seen them do anything like that before.  It melted my heart.  They're so friggin adorable.

Speaking of adorable siberians... still asking for prayers (and donations if you're so inclined) for Trooper.  I stay current with my rescue friends down in NC and this is their latest heart tugger.  Thank God for the persistence of the young man who heard Trooper's cries for help and his grandfather.

No comments: