Saturday, May 16, 2015

Today felt like a full weekend.  This is a good thing.  I lounged around until 9:30 in bed when I received a text from an Aunt.  It got me moving and on the road to Altoona so cousins could check out a few things at Mom's.  I mowed and weeded a little, gathered a few things, and then had a late lunch w/ my Aunt.  It was nice to get to sit and talk.

I had to get back up the mountain so I couldn't stick around, but it was starting to rain as I left, so my outdoor work was over anyhow.  Back in town I attempted my replant of some of the alliums that I pulled from Mom's back yard.  It's not the right time of year to replant them, but I had to try and get some.  These big purple beasts were in the floral arrangement my sister sent when my father died and they've been growing in Mom's back yard ever since.

Then I was off to a Mary Kay party where I spent way too much.  But it's okay.  It's for people I care about that have been supportive of me and make me feel appreciated for who I am.  Money well spent, and maybe I'll look a little better too.

No comments: