Saturday, May 30, 2015

I am 100% butt kicked.  I had to get moving this morning, even though I really didn't want to crawl out of bed.  I knew that a nap was out of the question later in the day too.  Straight to Carmen's for the Durango's inspection I went with my coffee in hand.  Now we can add front rotors to the purchases too.  *sigh*  Worse still I sat there for 3 hours.

My computer battery only lasted for one of those, but in that time I quickly realized I'm way in over my head with regard to the church wanting me to help revamp the website.  It's been so long, I need to relearn everything in order to even try.  When on EARTH am I going to do that?  I didn't ask to help, I got volunteered, but yet it still seems impossible to say "I don't think I am going to be able to pull this off for you."  I know what I want to do... if only that could translate.  I'll admit it - I don't want to do it either, that makes a huge difference.  It just isn't how I want to spend my evenings and weekends.

Because that took so long I almost didn't run to the drivers license photo center, but frankly when the heck else am I going to get there?  So I swung past and got lucky - there wasn't even a line.

From there, after a quick stop at home, I was on my way to Altoona.  A few items out to my relatives and then all of the personal photos etc and other miscellanea that needed to go was loaded up to come back home.  I did unload everything and bring it to my dining room, but I am way too tired to even attempt to find places for everything.  I need another three day weekend.

Last night I picked up the Durango from getting detailed and headed to a happy hour for someone leaving the company.  I didn't stay past dark, so that didn't contribute to my tiredness.  Bed at 9? Maybe.

No comments: