Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I hate that crushy feeling, like there are so many things I need to do, but nothing I really can act on in this instant. It's partly the press to get things in motion (pick up for the old TV, garbage out for spring cleanup, ready the Durango to part with her, finding space for a ton of other stuff that needs to come back from my Mom's, getting time w/ Davey T to discuss other matters) and then the addition of news meaning I'll have to turn the apartment over again soon that has me feeling this way.

As I dwell on stuff I also then start to think about the other stuff that has lingered on the to do list like contacting someone about the drippy chimney and make some progress on the website design I got roped into (I don't care how many times people try to say I volunteered, the fact is they're missing a word - "was" - I WAS volunteered). Yes, yes, that gets me feeling twitchy and anxious which then makes me just want to go lay down and sleep or eat... yeah, eat! Neither one is a very good idea as that then reminds me how far off the wagon I am after not having lost weight at all in the past few months.

No comments: