Monday, December 29, 2014

The weather continued to cooperate beyond all expectations for my travels.  There was even a forsythia at my favorite Egg's place that had blooms on it.  Pre-New Year spring in Western PA?  Yes please.  I'm going to buy stock in whatever still has hydro fluorocarbons in it and get spraying.  Go go global warming!

After my previous post I did get another workout in and a shower before jumping back on the road to return West.  We headed to another Aunt and Uncle's place for dinner, where I met the last set/pile of family.  Again, very kind people and a lovely visit.  We headed back to his parents' place for the night and then off to another get together for brunch the next day.

On the way home we stopped off in the burgh for a moment before returning to his home.  Then for the relaxation portion of my extra long weekend, eating way too much (continued), doing a little shopping, and relaxing on the couch in front of several movies.

I got back today just in time to get the girls and head off to meet Rex, Mithy, and Miss Addie for a bite and a quick exchange.  I am quite tired again this evening, so as soon as I can dry my hair I'm going to crash.  No workout this evening, but I need to get back on board tomorrow.

No comments: