Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It's been attack of the killer sinuses week. That's okay, I'll take it if it means we keep the warm weather, but I know that will be changing today (again). For those that see me, no I am not contagious, it is not a cold, I keep telling you I REFUSE to get sick. The sore throat from my head draining and waking me the night before last to tend to a runny nose is the worst of this. Last night I planned on getting a good night's sleep one way or the other and pulled out all of the stops.

I popped in for my allergy shot a day early, may as well get all of the help I can. As bed time neared I had two mugs of hot tea w/ honey, used the neti pot to get myself breathing a little clearer, took a hot and steamy shower, and popped two Tylenol PMs. Success. After my coma all that was left this morning was a bit of a sore throat which a ricola remedied quickly. Don't worry, I still feel snotty, but I'm hoping we're on the other side at this point.

I took advantage of my day off yesterday to enjoy the sun as it was in the mid 60s. I drove around and did some shopping, but nothing else remarkable. I should have done some reading and brainstorming for work but yeah, that totally didn't happen.

No comments: