Sunday, November 09, 2014

So, maybe a week or so ago I had a dream about being in my stateroom on a cruise and a wave came crashing in, listing the ship, and flooding our room.  Well today I see that last week Explorer (a gal I've traveled with 3 times), on her repositioning cruise away from Bayonne, was in fact hit by a rogue wave that knocked down two life boats (note that these are kept around floor #5/6) and broke out some glass.

Now I'm not saying my dreams are prophetic or anything...  I always have crazy dreams leading up to cruise vacations, usually they involve arriving and forgetting to pack and other craziness, but I do think it's CRAZY.

In the mean time Quantum is on her way here (to Bayonne) from Europe.  I can't wait to meet her.  Hopefully they get the little quirks worked out that were reported.  I'd have to think there are always some tech issues with a new, innovative ship.

No comments: