Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Last night I put myself firmly back on the wagon, at least with my run if not my diet. I ran 31m and 15s straight, which looks to be approximately 2.82 miles. I'm still a bit off on distance, but at least this put my mindset back into one of finishing the whole race as a distinct possibility. As to the diet... the fresh fruits are starting to get gross, which makes it hard for me. I'd rather have a yummy nectarine than a fist full of peanut butter filled pretzels, but the mealy peaches that I recently bought, no thanks.

After finishing my run I dug in on Parks and Recreation for some binge watching as my favorite Egg refers to it. I am now ready to start season three. Not sure I can get caught up for us to watch season 6 together at my next visit, but I'm giving it a good try.

No comments: