Friday, October 24, 2014

I did it.  All it took was to get myself out there walking with Saffy this afternoon (I was able to get time in by 3:30 so I was able to head out and get walking before it got dark).  Fact is exercise gives you energy.  It is simply that initial step that is the most challenging.

When I came back I grabbed a quick bite and immediately pulled everything out of the cabinet that was bothering me.  I even scrubbed up the griddle that I haven't used in years, which will be nice to have handy the next time my favorite Egg is in and I want to make pancakes.  Then I took to the cereal and k-cup cabinet.  It too is cleaned out and reorganized.  All is tidy and a near full garbage bag is in the can outside.  Oh, and I tossed the half container of country crock.  The unopened one I'll see if the church can/will use for a Wednesday meal.

Now I'm going to relax with a cup of sleepy time tea... the one k-cup that wouldn't fit into the pared down boxes.  Perfect.

No comments: