Friday, October 24, 2014

I really need to start watching what I buy more closely. I used a drink mix the other night and immediately tasted the bitterness of aspartame. It wasn't something labeled as low calorie or anything so I didn't expect it. Blah. So, that stuff needs thrown out. I've also decided I need to start using strictly real butter - even though spreadable stuff is definitely preferable. I may need to turn into my mother and have a stick of butter sitting out on the counter.

I'm overdue to go through the cabinets and throw things away that have sat in there too long too. Maybe it's time for a major purge. If I find the motivation this weekend that could be on the schedule. It would be nice to be reminded of a few things I have in the cabinet that I haven't made in a while too.

No comments: