Sunday, July 13, 2014

As promised I put in 1h 45m on Saturday morning, which is good, because after going to see the Johnny Cash Review girl wanted dessert.  I couldn't resist a couple of bites.  Then today after taking kiddo to mum's today I headed back up to Indiana for the shared birthday dinner with Beff and Slips, including more dessert (bites lip).  I'm in serious risk of not making weigh in on Thursday, and that's after being BEYOND the loss I needed to be at before this weekend.  It's wayyy to easy to put weight back on.  I did get a shorter (40m) workout in this morning but I need to get back on there. I'm dressed but delaying.  Girl is staying at mum's for the week, so hopefully I can get back on track to make the deadline.

To not end on negatives:  The Johnny Cash review was a fun time, as was walking around since we were a little early and chilling on the benches outside of Bottleworks.  Today I scored new music, new books, new awesomeness on the ancestry research front, stuff for yummy cooking assistance, and lots of love from my gal pals.

Yesterday girl also ran into the sporting goods place with me where I purchased a little birthday gift to myself.  There are so many expensive things I should have bought first (new computer, new phone).  Shame on me.

But best of all... I've had a few messages coming and going, that's good for quite a few smiles.  Now if I could just put my hands on again. :)  Perhaps a valid procrastination method is to search for exercises to help give your booty oomph.

No comments: