Saturday, June 21, 2014

The good news is I had some motivation today.  Being on vacation for nearly two weeks will do that.  As a result I...

Scrubbed the bathroom, and I don't mean just the fixtures, I mean I washed down the walls and everything in there, changed out the shower curtain liner, and washed the curtain.  That was obscenely over due.  Heck, the rest of the house is due for wall washing too, but motivation remains thin all too often.

Got my second work out in (one last night and one today) as part of a dietbet game that I'm participating in - thanks for introducing me to this website goes to Sweet Georgia Tea, she's been having great success on there and I'm hoping the thought of loosing money will keep me in gear.  Best case scenario I make a couple of extra bucks back.

Went to Fritz's and snagged some fruit and veggies to get me through the week on healthy foods.  Of course, my stomach is still rather unsettled and I'm not feeling much like eating anyhow.  I guess this will help the diet, so I'll take it.

Ran to Home Depot to grab replacement light bulbs and another shower head for the apartment.  Of course, the bulbs for the friggin kitchen lights are like $9 a piece.  I did go put those things in place.  I still don't get how the shower head that was in there worked fine when I put it back up 3 months ago but it was down to barely a trickle of water.  Whatever, that should be the last of apartment work other than showing it.  Speaking of which it is also posted.

I should get most if not all of my vacation photos up to shutterfly tonight.  That's the only crappy thing is that it often takes 2-3 days of uploading photos ALL DAY to get everything backed up and ready to share.  Our internet connections stink.  In the mean time it slows down everything else I've been trying to accomplish online.

Watched three movies.  Yep, three.  I realized I hadn't watched my favorites in a while, so in went High Fidelity, When Harry Met Sally, and Sixteen Candles.  If I can't find anything on tv at this point I might need to throw in Clerks too.

No comments: