Thursday, June 26, 2014

I have to brag a little because I've been doing a superb job out of the gate on my exercise regime.  I've worked out each day since I've been back, cut back on quantity and adjusted choices on food.  I will be winning my dietbet.  There is no other option.  As a bonus I'm also getting to watch movies I haven't seen in quite a while as a good distraction while I'm on my workout equipment.
 
Yes, this was part of my plan to kick in after vacation for nearly two months, but I acknowledge that I have a little more motivation and enthusiasm for it for external reasons.  I think the push started when I started talking to someone of promise from a dating website and when a friend noted they wanted to introduce me to someone else.  Neither of those have resulted in meeting the people to this point, but the thought of not being at a weight I'd want to be at in order to meet them was definitely an eye opener.  Yeah yeah, other reasons too.  But those reasons have also motivated me to add butt toning exercises too.  It's win-win.

No comments: