Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I guess I should post an update, lest my readership start to think "man, what a jerk - he didn't reply?"  He did.  The first reply was a bit of a let down, but not mean in any way, and it said things I had already had some time to process and get past.  The second however gave me some hope.  We're talked... and we'll see what happens.  I think someone is as guilty as I often am - for thinking too much about things.  There was some wording used that made me realize a few other things I hadn't put a label on before.  He _is_ my best guy friend right now.  With that realization I'm even happier that I didn't sit silently and potentially relive the regrets of the distant past.

I can tell you I slept well last night and I've had a smile on my face more often than not today.  That'll do for now.

No comments: