Thursday, April 10, 2014

When you start to screw up stupid little things it is time to go to sleep.  That is where I was last night.  I'm tired, my head has a low thud, it's been a hectic week.  Work has me in one meeting and discussion after the next.  Don't get me wrong, it makes the days go fast, but the lighting in conference rooms combined with our shifting weather has my head under pressure.
 
I retrieved my sister on Tuesday night so that I could drop her at the airport on Wednesday morning, headed for a doctor's appointment on Wednesday afternoon, need to get the car inspected today, and - gratefully - will go to a massage appointment on Friday.  Fortunately there are reminders for activities as I somehow managed to enter the wrong times for two of these items into my calendars (work and cell phone).  Since they were entered weeks ago I can't even blame my current bout of tired on those errors.
 
Tonight I will also relax and go see God is Not Dead with a couple of coworkers/friends and perhaps if others decided to join us.  I think I got enough sleep last night to make sure I won't be yawning and fighting to stay focused during the movie.  I guess we'll see.
 
Vixen came down the deck stairs this morning after the potty trip all by herself and without protest and then ran to the back door.  If you've been reading along you know that is an update.  She is still a bit wobbly and taking medicine but we're doing okay for now.

No comments: