Sunday, April 13, 2014

I definitely got my share of both exercise and vitamin D this weekend.  Saturday I headed out to make a drive to Central City and then back 160 to stop and get more photos at St Anthony's of Padua cemetery.  The weather was so agreeable that I ended up walking the remainder of the cemetery, so I have another 900 photos to process as time allows.

Back to the house and it was time to get started outside in preparation for some assistance I received from Prince Jacob today.  There was quite a few more bags of dog poo removed and easily 15 more big bags of raked up leaves and small branches.  Jacob also helped to turn over the garden and to pull the gravel back from the yard out front while I swept the small rocks from along the road (again).  I'm super pleased with the progress this weekend, it looks like summer (including a few daffodils that opened already) and the yard doesn't make me twitch anymore.  Now, I still have more to do, like mulch, but it looks tidy, there is much to be said for that.

Now to accomplish some of the online tasks on my to do list.  If I am not too sore to move after two days working outside I guess I'll do some of the housework in the evenings this week.

No comments: