Saturday, March 01, 2014

Vix and I did head out today, first to the Meadows for ice cream.  Now normally the girls end up with a cup of vanilla, but the old lady scored today - they had peanut butter w/o chocolate in the frozen yogurt, so pb it was.  Then to Petco for a few treats and a torture device.

Since the weather was nice today I spent a little time out back with all three of the girls brushing out as much as I can (after all the birds are starting to show themselves, they'll want the fur for nests) after I used the torture device on Vixen - waterless shampoo.  At least she smells a lot better.

The snow is to come back tomorrow, so I made the most of the nice day and did more running here and there including the grocery store because everyone knows you need to buy bread and milk if snow is a'comin.

No comments: