Sunday, March 02, 2014

So this morning I wake up, put the dogs out, and go to head to the shower.  Water isn't warm yet, okay let it run a little while longer.  Yeah, still not warm.   Awwww, nuts.  So yesterday I did notice that I had to turn back the cold water a bit but just figured perhaps the tenant was just out of a shower or something, no biggie.  It is, of course, a Sunday, so good luck finding someone, right?

Well thank the heavens for friends with good recommendations.  Not only did this plumber ANSWER the phone (not even return a the call after I leave a message situation), but he made it out today, albeit late in the day, but it worked out because I still got to church and do some Dollar General cruisin for penny deals.  Most impressive part is that he had the part that, after he explained the history of my water heater (laugh) I am pretty sure he is the only person around here that would make this a repair instead of a replacement.  Now, this water heater has outlived my expectations, so I don't expect it to last for years longer, but I'll take what I can get for the time being.  He felt confident and clearly is prompt that if it goes fully he can assist down the road.

I missed the first showing of The Walking Dead while I chatted with the plumber, so thank goodness they replay it!

No comments: