Friday, February 28, 2014

First thing this morning it was time to get singing - Happy Birthday that is.  Miss Vixie Lynn is 15 today!  I had to sing while readying her breakfast because she was mighty vocal about her hunger today for some reason.

I had my yearly doctor's appointment today and I'm pleased to report that the review she took of my records from the past two years indicate the report of an abnormal lipid metabolism that was showing on my healthcare website was wrong wrong wrong.  *shrug*  The bad news is, that for the first time ever I had a slightly elevated blood pressure - 132/82.  I would say I am hopeful that this will help encourage me to get my butt in gear when the weather breaks as I know taking off a few pounds and getting some activity in will quickly remedy this... but then I promptly stopped at Five Guys for dinner.

My excuse?  I decided to step it up since I'd say 15 is a monumental birthday and Vixen got her very own burger for pre-dinner.  She, unlike Dani and Saffy, was very pleased this evening.  I am pretty sure her post dinner nap is filled with happy dreams.  We'll do the rest of the normal birthday celebration tomorrow.

I also had a massage late today, so the odds of me taking to the realm of nap land too is pretty high.  The arm/shoulder pain from early this week had dissipated, but there was still a little bit of a knot there worse is the knot that was in my left butt cheek, it actually felt all out of whack on the drive home.  Meh.  Getting old sucks.

No comments: