Sunday, March 16, 2014

I pulled the Tib out yesterday as it is back on the insurance as of March 1 and needs inspected by the end of the month.  I cannot believe it, but once again, after sitting for 3 1/2 months, Drake started right back up, no problem.  How lucky am I?  We headed to top off the tire pressure and then I needed to do some distance driving to make sure the charge is good so I was all over the place enjoying the sunshine.  Back to near the house and I stopped for more photos at a Windber cemetery I've chosen to adopt as my own on Find a Grave.  Now I have photos to process again, since the weather surely isn't hear to stay (more cold called for tomorrow and heck, it's only at 32 today).

Snagged my Shamrock shake that the big guy and I agreed I could break with my lenten sacrifices to have before it goes away w/ St Pats.  Chilling my limoncello from Sorrento Italy... more on why later!

No comments: