Friday, March 14, 2014

Oh Friday how I love you.  I had to hustle out of the house after work this evening to join the Wild ones at a fish fry, which was really freaking good.  Fried fish for me, mac and cheese, haluski, fries, baked potatos, green beans (pass), cole slaw (shoulda passed), but I maintain you have to have stewed tomatoes at a fish fry.  I'll forgive them though.  It was so nice to see Mrs. Wild one outside of work and to see her delightful hubby and my Turkey butt again.

Given where we went I fully expected to see Davey T and Miss B and surely I did. Since Turkey butt has an early bed time I headed out as she put on her St Patty's PJs and stopped to see Davey and B's (not so new anymore) house for the first time.  I have missed them!

On the way home it really sunk in how many really awesome people are in my life, but I just don't get to see them as often as I would like.  To think I have two more similar events planned in the next week with more awesome folks.  Yay spring!

Ok, the dogs kind of hate me for not being around in the evenings much this week, but coming home smelling like other dogs and a couple of cats was the breaking point.  I may not be allowed in the bed tonight.

No comments: