Monday, March 17, 2014

Once again I had a great time with good folks, as I joined the Laws not only for a great meal and conversation, but last evening's episode of the Walking Dead.  It's official, boy child is taller than me.  Where have the last so many years gone?  You're raising a superior young gentleman, be proud!  As to TWD, it was an interesting challenge for me to not allow my crazy out.  I'm rather use to watching alone where only the dogs judge my reactions to what is happening on the TV.  I also realize now how much I talk at the TV for this show, since I was forced to hold back on it a bit.
 
The snow did come again, it was started when I returned home last evening and we had just under an inch on the deck this morning.  Not complaining, it was only an inch, and it's at freezing, not -20, so I'll take it, but I am ready for this to end.  I'm starting to picture my wake up routine spotting snow outside to be like the movie Groundhog's Day.

No comments: