Thursday, February 20, 2014

My long weekend was rather uneventful, but I guess that's okay.  I spent lots of time moving snow, knocking down icicles, and watching the girls enjoy frolicking in the snow the slightly warmer temps.
 
Tuesday I met with someone who became my new tenant!  This is most definitely a blessing and right on time. Beyond the tax return coming I was to the crunch of how do I keep my payments on the house where they are without running liquid funds too low.  With the apartment being filled back up for at least 6 months I am back on track to kick this thing, I'm hoping, by my birthday, but that will require me to pull a chunk from my slush fund.  It's not like that wouldn't build back up again quickly, but it would make me nervous to deplete it that far.  I guess we'll see how confident I am come summer.
 
Danika makes her return trip to the vet tonight.  She was due for her rabies shot two weeks ago and he doesn't like to combine that w/ the others if he doesn't have to, so back we go.

No comments: