Friday, December 27, 2013

Well here I am, finally, washing linens for the apartment and preparing to spend some time there tomorrow to turn it over.  I don't really have time to, but I have to.  Gah.  So much for trying to catch a little extra sleep this weekend.

Keeping with the busy theme, last night I was able to catch up with Casey and Vanessa, Phil and Christine, Beff, and Rex for some Lube.  I haven't seen C&V in quite a while, so that was a nice catch up.

I also finally remembered to peek at my Verizon bill for the past month.  Remember how my phone line (and thus internet) was out for a full week over Thanksgiving?  Remember how they said I would get credited for the time I did not have service?

So I had to make a call.  That's $11 back in my pocket, thank you very much.  Yes, I'm cheap, but it's for a greater cause!

No comments: