Sunday, December 22, 2013

Another very full day today.  I headed to the 8:30 service this morning as to avoid the Messiah cantata at the 11am.  From there I did a little shopping, more k-cups from Bed Bath and Beyond, a cute shirt from TJ Maxx, a couple other little things for mom to unwrap here and there.  Then I was back at Rey's to catch up with folks from my recent bible study.

On my way to church I made a point to note if the rain would just clear the rest of the way the weather would be simply perfect to go take more photos in a local cemetery.  So, by this point, when I realized it looked all clear for the afternoon my time home with the girls was short and I was back out the door.  500+ photos later I was home again to catch Beff.  She gave the girls a Christmas gift and we headed out to meet Slips at Off the Rak for our yearly celebration.  I didn't get back until after 9, so yea, one heck of a busy day.

I guess I should fold the laundry in the basket on my bed before I allow myself to crash out.  Work tomorrow?  *sigh*

No comments: