Friday, November 22, 2013

After some confusion midweek on ancestry records I think I have some accurate stuff now, but there remains some confusion as it looks like my Greatgrandmother had my Grandfather and he was reported to the records by a midwife, but she didn't "claim" him until quite a few years later.  It also shows her father w/ the same last name, so, I assume she was unwed?  Is the last name he was given in the birth record his father's last name?  Very very interesting.
 
Enough about me and what I've been spending (wasting) too many cycles on lately.
 
While I've seen/heard of quite a few folks I graduated from high school with passing away, yesterday I was shocked to hear of a friend from college's sudden passing.  Even with other medical issues, this death was truly untimely.  Much love and prayers to his family.
 
In my other world things went down once again.  It's quite sad that bad things happen to some good people, but it's especially heartbreaking right before the holidays.

No comments: