Sunday, September 15, 2013

So, on Friday I had to pick up the Tiburon from getting more clear coat repainted, this time on the passenger door handle.  I was a bit fretty about that cash going out, but it's something that needed done to keep Drake going strong for years to come, so I sucked it up.  While there to drop it off I saw a sign for their detailing, which runs nearly $80.  He needed cleaned, but that definitely was something I could (eventually) do myself, so I didn't say a word.  Imagine my surprise when I pick the car up and they've cleaned out the inside, vacuuming and wiping things down with protectant!  YAY!

I probably would have been a little more psyched about it in that moment had I not spotted yet ANOTHER bees nest while waiting to be picked up to go get the car.  Yep.  Now they're coming in on the side of the dining room window out front.  Ridiculous, isn't it?!  Oh, and pots of boiling water didn't finish the ones behind the retaining wall either.  Sad and half sick of the thought of the costs I called the pest control place to ask about what all is covered in the warranty.  Well, it sounds like I shouldn't have to pay more and he's coming on Monday.  Talk about feeling blessed.  If it warms up today I guess I should stand around outside like a creeper and pay attention at each window to see if there are any other areas that need taken care of.

I spent a bit of yesterday at mom's, so I didn't get much done, but I did stop back in at my Aunts to return her photos and ask a few other quick questions. I guess that means I need to get some maintenance cleaning done today.  Gah.  I'm too lazy for this.

No comments: