Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blogger is fixed - yay!  Tonight ends a whole slew of Miche items up on eBay.  So far, so awesome.  Feeling a bit blessed - again!  At this point it is not just my fun money for my next cruise, but, well, it's more than paid for my cruise and tips onboard, and I bet there is still some left to buy a few drinks.  Ok, ok, I didn't see how much I'll owe in fees, but I'm very very happy.  Anyone want to help carry boxes into the post office?  :)

Let's see, what else is going on.  I've been keeping up on my online free class and readings for the bible study, well, maybe it isn't really a bible study per se, but you get what I'm saying.  The bee guy was back earlier this week.  He felt the hive behind the retaining wall has been around for a while longer and might require another treatment.  I haven't seen anything out there, but it hasn't been super warm, so who knows.

The Wild One convinced me to start up on the 17-day diet again at the beginning of this week, so I've been eating yogurts and way more fruit and veggies than any human should.  I'm waiting for my protein to come out of the oven.  At least then I'll have some left over chicken for tomorrow's spinach and strawberry salad.

No comments: