Friday, August 30, 2013

The week went pretty fast what with working slightly longer days early in the week to facilitate taking off Thursday without using vacation time.  Since my sister was in it was a good excuse.  The weather has been pretty agreeable too, so it was nice to get to enjoy some of it.  Mom's living room looks great in the newly painted colors, the border in the kitchen is nice... and we finally got her bathroom sink faucets changed out too, which is perfect for there.  It was good to have the help, I'm glad I saved that job for when sis was in.

Convinced mom to go out for dinner, so we had Red Lobster and buzzed into Ross before I hauled back up the mountain to head back into work today.  I went in early and worked through lunch so I could head to my massage appointment.  It almost felt like two weekends in one week.. good thing too, since this weekend is pretty jam packed.

I may or may not have a house guest for the third weekend in a row.  How shocking is that?  I'm doing a wee bit of tidying and washing sheets tonight in case it happens.

No comments: