Saturday, August 17, 2013

I forced myself out of the house after mom left, which means I did some shopping.  I've been itching for two different shirts, one with a cross type print, and one with an anchor or nautical theme.  I found the cross one while out, a really cute feminine red frilly top, and a navy wrap that seems to match the navy and coral dress I bought a while back spot on!

Since our local store will be closed for just over a month for remodeling starting on the 19th I also headed to Aldi.  The pickings were pretty slim, I suspect they won't make it to 7pm tomorrow, but I still managed to stock up on some nice inexpensive fruit, chicken, eggs, butter, and even some frozen chicken parm patties (let's see if they're half as good as the parm crusted frozen chicken tenders I bought from there a while back).

No comments: