Friday, June 28, 2013

I made the paint purchase for the dining room at last today, Hemlock Bud, for the main walls and I'll repaint the ceiling and up the stairs white.  I think the light green I picked will work with white and the cream in the kitchen since that's where the dining room leads.  It's not the color I would have picked, but I know I need to keep it light and bright, not for me, but for a future owner.  I guess the joke will be on me if years pass and I go to repaint, huh?

I took down all of the decorations so I could patch a few more holes and sanded around the vent openings tonight too.  I do wish I could snap my fingers and the painting and floor would be done... I'm slowly getting to that non-enthusiastic point, but I'm hoping that a fresh coat of paint and new smell will re-invigorate me on the project.  One thing I know for sure is I am already sick of needing to step around some of the extra crap that is crammed in my living room, bedroom, and kitchen to clear out the dining room.

Oh - and I pulled my first THREE red tomatoes off of the plant tonight!  (Cherry tomatoes.. they way beat the 'early girl'.) ... double oh... I finally have scapes formed on my garlic, or what remains of my garlic anyhow.

No comments: