Friday, June 28, 2013

Every year I tend to buy myself something for my birthday.  Trying to be obscenely thrifty as of late, my treat to me was going to be an air purifier/hepa filter.  I'm really hoping that alleviates some of the residual issues I have like the crazy itchy nose and sore soft pallette (from trying to 'itch' - if you have allergies you know what I mean).  Now that I have the letter from my allergist, which should hopefully allow me to use my pre-tax dollars from my HSA, I can make this purchase, but I'm delaying again holding out hope for a good coupon on Overstock.  What has become of me!

Turns out I'll be spending a little more money that I've been putting off as well.  This morning I look out the back and see part of the apple tree is once again down, this time precariously hanging over my fence.  *sigh*  I've wanted to cut back some trees but the cost wasa prohibitive.  I guess if I have someone coming (hopefully I can get them there before there is also fence damage) I may as well take advantage of their presence and cough up some of my savings for an overdue task.  Happy early birthday me?

No comments: