Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wow, just wow.  I can't believe how dark and in need of brightening the paint in the dining room was.  All is painted after a long, hot day yesterday.  Finally the different color of white around the ceiling fan is remedied and the last of the whitewashed green we did 14 years ago is completely covered.  I think this is what was making the cream that was there look a bit dingy and dark.  Between the ceiling and stair well I took a break and had a bit of froyo w/ Tonya and then I finished up the main walls just in time to join her and Eggs for a bite of dinner at Reys.  Good thing too because 7pm and exhausted is not a good point to try and make a meal.

I cranked out a couple loads of laundry last night too, of course, that is waiting for me to put it away today.  I'm seeing the joy in the pattern I've created of busting butt on Saturday so I can relax, feeling accomplished on Sunday.  Good thing too, because I am once again popping sinus pills to deal with an ache.  What else is on the agenda for today?  Me thinks a nap... but maybe then I'll do some vacation planning type work on the computer.  Like I said, mellow Sunday.

No comments: